Tuesday, Apr 20, 2021
10:00am – 3:00pm
7 Maple Street
Online Registration Form
Student Project Information Sheet
SCISA State Science Fair Rules Schedule of the Day
- Event: April 20, 2021
- Deadline for SCHOOL registration – 4/9
- Deadline for INDIVIDUAL STUDENT registration – 4/9
- $120 per School
- This competition is open to students in grades 3-12, divided into three divisions (Elem./Jr./Sr.)
- Each project MUST adhere to all stated rules.
- Any project NOT in compliance will be disqualified and the project will NOT be judged.
- YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF THE RULES TO THE FAIR!
- A school may enter no more than a total of 7 projects in any combination of Team or Individual
- Students are to remain with their projects during the entire judging process.
- They are encouraged to bring a small chair/stool and something quiet to entertain themselves. Chairs will not be provided.
- To register by email: Please send completed form to email@example.com
- To mail your payment: Please send a CHECK and your original form to:
SCISA, P.O. Drawer 690, Orangeburg, SC 29116