Monday, Mar 08, 2021
9:00am – 4:00pm
7 Maple Street
After completing your online registration, please email the Dance Chart Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
DANCE CHART FORM
- March 8, 2021
- Deadline: February 9, 2021
- All participants will receive a certificate
- Winners in each division of each category will receive a trophy.
- Limit of 3 dances per student. (solo performances limited to TWO per person)
- The Festival is open to both male and female dancers.
- Performance times are: 4 minutes (maximum) for small groups
5 minutes (maximum) per large groups
2 minutes for solos
- Solos will be limited to the first 45 registered and only three (3) solos will be allowed per school.
- A 20 point penalty will be assessed for non-compliance to times restrictions.
- Offensive or vulgar choreography and/or music is inappropriate for the SCISA Festival.
- Judges reserve the right to dismiss and disqualify based on the appropriateness to the competition.
- Registration fee is $20.00 per dancer per dance (limit of 3.)
- Mail music on CD or THUMB DRIVE by February 26th to: P.O. Drawer 690; Orangeburg, SC 29116
- Elementary - Grades 3, 4, & 5
- Middle School - Grades 6, 7, & 8
- High School - Grades 9, 10, 11, & 12
- Small Group - 3 to 7 dancers
- Large Group - 8 or more dancers
- Solos – limit of three (3) per school - First 45 registered
- A duet is scheduled as a solo spot
- Jazz, Hip-Hop
- Contemporary (Lyrical & Modern)