Thursday, Jul 30, 2020 – Friday, Jul 31, 2020
134 SCISA Drive
Orangeburg, SC 29118
Target Audience: The institute is designed for both new teachers and those who need to be re-energized! It was developed to train teachers in areas where they tend to be typically weak. Please note that we also recommend TI for teachers coming back into the teaching profession and/or those coming to independent schools from public schools. It is also a great refresher course for your veteran teachers.
- Session II - July 30, 31
- Deadline – July 14
- $150 Per Person
- Sessions are limited to 20 participants each
Email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or: Mail a check with your completed registration form to SCISA - P.O. Drawer 690 - Orangeburg, South Carolina 29116
- On the first day, all participants will be videotaped for 2-3 minutes. The focus and intention of this video is to see how you introduce your lesson and to observe how you engage with your students.
- The Head of School is asked to have faculty manual and student handbook available for the teacher/s to bring with them on the first day of TI.
- Unique to SCISA’s institute will be case studies using the participants’ policy manual and handbook. These studies will ensure a
working knowledge of the policies under which the teacher will be working.
- The two eight hour days will provide a more thorough orientation for teachers than schools can provide, and the cost is considerably less than most institutes.
- Classroom Discipline
- Classroom Procedures
- School Politics
- Co-curricular Activities
- Testing and Grading
- Communication with Parents
Please complete and return the registration form below:
Teacher Institute II524.78 KB